[Self Watering] These 4.7″ extra large self watering pots can store water and feed your plants for days, so it can reduce your daily watering work. There’s no need to worry about your plants drying out when you’re away from home for a few days.
[Special Design] This self-watering flower pot has a unique design that keeps insects away from your water and prevents them from entering. The 4.7-inch oversized self-watering planter has room at the bottom for the plant’s roots to breathe. The water level must not exceed the bottom of the black inner wicking pot, otherwise it will cause the plants to drown and die.
[Premium Quality] Self-watering plant pots are made of BPA-free plastic, lightweight and durable. Very safe for your plants.
[Easy to Hang Your Plants] These 4.7″ self-watering pots can be used indoors for vines, African violets, marine spider plants and orchids. They are easy to hang with string. These wick planters can save you a lot of time. You don’t need to water them every day.
[Suitable for Home Decoration] The beautiful design of these self watering flower pots is very suitable for home and office. Bring a natural aesthetic to your home or office.
Name: Self Watering Pots
Material: PP plastic
Size: 4.7 inches
Product Size: 12 x 13 x 9cm/4.7 x 5.1 x 3.5 inch
6 x Flower Pot Set (pot + planting basket + cotton rope)
How to Use:
1. Each 4 inch white self-watering planter comes with cotton string, planting container and water storage tank.
2. Put the cotton string in the black container according to the photo provided.
3. Put a thin layer of soil (preferably fabric soil) over the cotton rope.
4. Place your plants in a suction pot and cover with plant soil.
5. Pour about half an inch of water into the white pot. The water level must not exceed the bottom of the black inner wick; otherwise, the roots will not be able to breathe and may drown from too much water. (See photo for proper water level).
6. Refill water approximately once a week.